Undressed Skeleton — Crunchieeee Croutons!
1 Serving of...
- 1 Serving of Whole Wheat Toufayan Pitettes
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- 1 Tbsp Fat Free Italian Dressing
- Preheat Oven to 350
- Cut up the Pitettes into miniature squares
- Place squares into mixing bowl with garlic powder and Italian dressing and blend well
- On a cooking sheet spray the pan with olive oil cooking spray
- evenly distribute the squares onto the cooking sheet
- Cook until they are hardened and lightly browned.