White Chocolate Pancakes
1 Pancake: 85 Calories, Fat 2g ,Protein 6, Carbs 22g
- 1 1/4 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Skim Milk
- 1/2 Cup Almond Unsweetened Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Potassium Salt
- 1 Packet Truvia
- 2 Servings White Chocolate Pudding Powder (Kraft)
- 1 Tbsp Almond Bark Shavings
- Mix together flour and baking powder in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl beat the egg, milks, potassium salt, and truvia together, stir in flour until moistened, add the pudding powder and almond bark shavings.
- Turn the skillet to medium heat, spray with cooking spray. Each pancake is 1/3 cup of the batter.
- Before you flip the outsides should be bubbly it takes about 1 1/2 minutes. They should be golden brown.
I used “I cant believe it’s not butter”, and smuckers sugar free syrup for the top.