- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 Cup Skim Milk or Soy
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 Container of Non-Fat Flavored Chobani Yogurt (I used Peach)
- 2 Packets Truvia
- 1 Tsp Canola Oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Potassium Salt
- 1/2 Cup Diced Peaches
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries and Blackberries
- 1/4 Cup Blueberries
- In a mixer beat egg whites, milk, vanilla, oil together and add in all the dry ingredients slowly.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add in all fruit and mix with a spoon.
- Heat Skillet on medium and spray pan with cooking spray.
- Measure 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook about 1 minutes on each side
Serving Size: Two Pancakes.
Calories 164, Protein 9g, Fat 1.5g, Carbs 25g, Fiber 4g