On The Second Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me…Two Turtle Cheesecake Crackers
Turtle cheesecake is at almost every single one of my family holiday parties. I was never a huge fan of cheesecake, but a huge fan of turtle cheesecake. The power of the caramel and chocolate compliment the filling, making it so much more enjoyable. Sometimes I pick apart the cake like a 5 year old, only eating the chocolate, caramel topping and crust.
Turtle cheesecake taste delicious, but it’s tremendously high in fat and calories. It’s most often made with loads of: sugar, butter and heavy cream cheese. The average turtle cheesecake contains around 450 calories per slice. Unless you are eating at the Cheesecake Factory, their cheesecake has over 800 calories. Knowing that information takes away the enjoyment of eating the cheesecake.
I wanted to come up with a way to enjoy turtle cheesecake this Christmas without all of the calories and fat. I’ll be indulging in my families Christmas goodies as well, so lightening up my own will prevent me from having a sugar overload. I’m already dreaming of: my grandma’s peanut butter fudge, my mom’s cinnamon rolls and my boyfriend’s mom’s caramel brownies.
These little turtle cheese cake crackers are simple to make. They only require six ingredients. No kitchen appliances are required, so you can basically make them anywhere. Perfect for a college sweet tooth.
Average Cheesecake Nutrition:
Calories: 450, Fat 28g, Carbs 52g, Fiber 3g, Sugar 42g, Protein 6g
Taralynn’s Turtle Cheesecake Crackers Nutrition: 1 Graham Cracker Half
Calories 94, Fat 4g, Carbs 13g, Fiber 1g, Sugar 6g, Protein 1.7g
You Will Need:
- 2 Tbsp Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 1 Chocolate Graham Cracker
- 1 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Pecans
- 2 Sugar Free Caramel Hard Candies
- 1 Tsp Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- Mix together cream cheese and cheesecake pudding mix.
-Break chocolate graham cracker in half.
-Spread 1 tbsp of cream cheese mixture onto each chocolate graham cracker.
- Crush caramel candies into pieces. I used a glass cup to crush mine.
-Top crackers evenly with: caramel pieces, chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me…two turtle doves.
What was I supposed to do with two turtle doves? My dog would probably chase them into a cardiac arrest or I’d be annoyed by their constant “P.D.A” It wasn’t the gift I was hoping for, so I set them free. I named them first of course, Cup and Cake.
In memory of them, I decided to whip up some turtle cheese cake crackers. They tasted so delicious, it took my mind off the unwanted gift.
Better luck next time, my true love.
- foolishlybrave likes this
- elizabethshouldloveherself reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- healthysuave reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- helpingxmyself likes this
- shmamrd9 likes this
- hollywoodboulevardd likes this
- newestbeginning likes this
- rma2bern likes this
- peacheu likes this
- negirl4life likes this
- skullcandy likes this
- oumbix likes this
- make-it-healthy reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- w-o-l-v-e-r-i-n-e likes this
- ashleyyeck likes this
- alawfulhotmess likes this
- fitnessforafuture likes this
- wildernessofwords reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- caseyxcarnage reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- caseyxcarnage likes this
- cassironi24 likes this
- hnachtigal likes this
- betweentheloins likes this
- mai-morning-after likes this
- cremebruleex3 likes this
- healthyliciousliving likes this
- healthyliciousliving reblogged this from lovemyfitlife and added:
- medeaskeeper likes this
- lovemyfitlife reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- laraisondetre likes this
- niccimirage likes this
- emkelleytrans likes this
- hazy-vision likes this
- missbertinamichele reblogged this from undressedskeleton and added:
- lanacat89 likes this
- khaleesi-ofbooty reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- cramitinyourcramhole likes this
- piperschwartz likes this
- chimbee likes this
- thedstrider likes this
- cindylouwho101 likes this
- lovinglolisa likes this
- apineappleprincess likes this
- messofdaisy reblogged this from thriving-runner
- ringogangstarr reblogged this from thriving-runner
- ringogangstarr likes this