Four Ingredient Banana Peach Pancakes With Chia Seeds
I don’t know if I’ll ever get sick of these banana-egg pancakes. My mind is still blown over the fact that an egg and a banana can form a perfect pancake. I will probably try every flavor of these for the next twenty years of my life.
A couple days ago, I posted the blueberry flavored pancakes using the banana-egg method. Yesterday I tried it with peaches and Chia seeds. It was another success. The Chia seeds added a great texture and a boost of extra antioxidants, fiber and omega-3.
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Large Banana
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Diced Peaches (I used frozen peaches, defrosted)
If you like syrup on your pancakes, I used Walden Farms 0 calorie blueberry. It was a nice touch to the peach flavor. I have tried a lot of the Walden Farms products. To be honest, I’ve thrown a lot of them out because of the horrible taste. I was surprised by this product. It was strong with blueberry flavor and tasted pretty good. I’ll definitely add this to my grocery must-haves.
Sometimes it’s hard to find Chia seeds. I found these at Whole Foods Market. They also sell them on Amazon.
After combining the: mashed banana, egg and Chia seeds together, it should look like a poppy seed muffin batter.
-Heat a frying pan to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
-Add 1/4 sized cups of batter to pan. Top with 4-5 peach dices.
-Cook each side until golden brown.
I asked my parents to get me the Lauren Conrad book collection for Christmas. After I finish reading them, I’ll let you know which ones are my favorite. I read a little of L.A. Candy with my breakfast. So far, so good!
As you can see above, these pancakes are the perfect start to a morning. Heck! They would be a perfect start/ending any time of the day.
I’m going to try to make a bunch and freeze them. This might make mornings before the gym easier. I’ll let you know how well they last when frozen.
I couldn’t help but take pictures of my new pillows from my mom. She knows I love Chevron and ANYTHING with color.
Nutrition: Makes 3 Pancakes (1/4 cup of batter each)
70 Calories, 2g Fat, 14g Carbs, 3g Protein, 3g Fiber, 2.4g Sugar
Have you read any of the Lauren Conrad books? Which ones are your favorite? I just finished reading the Fifty Shades of Grey books, now i need a new fix.
If you have any ideas on which flavors I should try next, tweet me! I’d love to know what you have in mind, or have tried.
- in3ffable-lib3rty likes this
- mkfgetfit reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- grace-luong likes this
- personalmacrocosm likes this
- fat-girl-lrig-taf reblogged this from yoush0uldv3kill3dme
- yoush0uldv3kill3dme reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- createyourpresent likes this
- noteasybutworthit reblogged this from undressedskeleton and added:
- chellybobellys likes this
- rarityimitation likes this
- worthless-nothings likes this
- confidenc-e likes this
- morethanpics likes this
- incandescentlyhappyy likes this
- jacquescle likes this
- lovejustbeingmelove likes this
- hillaraay likes this
- palebitch likes this
- xannaoriginal likes this
- plainextraordinary likes this
- sophiefalls likes this
- heroniall likes this
- samanthaxenomorphic likes this
- mercutious likes this
- theblueravenqueen likes this
- sxerocker168 likes this
- vermontian likes this
- idrekaa likes this
- ihopethisisnthappening likes this
- gigglelaugh likes this
- allyoucandoisjustlive likes this
- healthy-is-thenewsexy likes this
- jestergirl likes this
- mary-shell likes this
- healthytalk reblogged this from bigworldlittlesecrets
- healthy-food-i-like reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- persephonelotus reblogged this from caseyxcarnage and added:
- caseyxcarnage likes this
- caseyxcarnage reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- thisworldisyourcanvas likes this
- evareck likes this
- food4sustenance likes this
- dannyissocoollike reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- everyoneeatsalot reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- suuuuuny reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- xxkurumixx likes this
- kaliruns reblogged this from undressedskeleton