On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me…white chocolate Oreo balls with peppermint drizzle.
For the past three Christmases, I am begged by my family and friends to make Oreo balls. I’m sure you have heard of them before, and if not…well don’t try them unless you want a new addiction.
Even though they are unhealthy, they are a new Christmas tradition that I’ll continue to carry on. It’s perfectly fine to eat one, as long as the one isn’t followed by one more and one more…until there are no more.
There are a couple different ways to make them and different recipes out on the internet. Mine was originated from bakerella, but I’ve made some slightly different changes.
- 2 Packages Of Oreos
- 1 8 Oz Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Package White Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1 Package Chocolate Mint Baking Chips
- 1 Candy Cane
-Break apart the Oreo. Separate the cream from the cookie.
-Add the cream to an electric mixer and the cookie to a food processor, or blender.
-Turn on the food processor or blender until cookies are fully crumbled.
-Add crumble to electric mixer with cream cheese.
-Mix on low speed until combined, slowly increase speed.
-Roll oreo mixure into tbsp sized balls
-Place on tin foil or wax paper.
-Use a chocolate melt or stove top to melt almond bark.
-I used the stove top, on medium low.
-Cover it to help the top melt faster.
-Once the chocolate is melted, turn the stove off or the almond bark will harden and burn on the bottom of the pan.
-After the Oreo balls have been dipped in the almond bark, place them on tin foil or wax paper to dry.
-While almond bark is drying, crush up candy cane and melt mint chocolate chips.
-After mint chocolate has melted, drizzle over the Oreo balls.
-Garnish with a slice of candy cane.
Don’t forget to make extra, or you’ll run out fast! I’m sure your family and friends will be begging for these next year. The best thing about these is that they are easy and inexpensive to make. They are perfect for any holiday!
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me…eleven pipers piping.
Seriously. Do you know how annoying a piper piping is? Add ten more! This is horrific. How am I supposed to enjoy my yoga session with eleven pipers piping non stop. I can’t take this anymore!
I’m going to bake a bunch of Oreo balls and shove them in their pipes! Hopefully they’ll get the point and pipe somewhere else.
My true love needs a serious reality check.
- undertheseriousmoonlight reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- -electriknebulae likes this
- justaprettyyoungthing reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- classyfashionxoxo likes this
- daaviiee likes this
- pinkpandapalace likes this
- kristenvidrinee likes this
- lifeistooshorttohaveabadcoffee likes this
- hearts-daggers likes this
- rarityimitation likes this
- sabertoothtigre likes this
- recovering-with-love likes this
- lostamongtheroses likes this
- choitoygoysoy likes this
- estateincitta likes this
- hejcreena likes this
- plainextraordinary likes this
- sidn3y likes this
- make-me-fit-now likes this
- sxerocker168 likes this
- anythingthatbringsmejoy likes this
- negirl4life likes this
- asalea likes this
- richardo-derpymerp likes this
- alawfulhotmess likes this
- cashhhmoney likes this
- kteffects reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- kteffects likes this
- simply-megan15 reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- jlabythelb likes this
- keepingupwithkristinaa likes this
- tuhonnut likes this
- betweentheloins likes this
- reckklesslove likes this
- honeybeeathletics reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- bali-s-u-n likes this
- dollfacebby92 likes this
- nrs2092 likes this
- h-recipes reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- dollfacebby92 reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- ohthelieswetell reblogged this from greenteaandgrannysmiths
- blowmekevinn likes this
- adifferentsound likes this
- stealthrhino likes this
- greenteaandgrannysmiths reblogged this from timeforafitqueen
- timeforafitqueen reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- smilingmaddy likes this
- uniquelyelegant likes this
- cause-im-different reblogged this from undressedskeleton