On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me…white chocolate Oreo balls with peppermint drizzle.
For the past three Christmases, I am begged by my family and friends to make Oreo balls. I’m sure you have heard of them before, and if not…well don’t try them unless you want a new addiction.
Even though they are unhealthy, they are a new Christmas tradition that I’ll continue to carry on. It’s perfectly fine to eat one, as long as the one isn’t followed by one more and one more…until there are no more.
There are a couple different ways to make them and different recipes out on the internet. Mine was originated from bakerella, but I’ve made some slightly different changes.
- 2 Packages Of Oreos
- 1 8 Oz Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Package White Vanilla Almond Bark
- 1 Package Chocolate Mint Baking Chips
- 1 Candy Cane
-Break apart the Oreo. Separate the cream from the cookie.
-Add the cream to an electric mixer and the cookie to a food processor, or blender.
-Turn on the food processor or blender until cookies are fully crumbled.
-Add crumble to electric mixer with cream cheese.
-Mix on low speed until combined, slowly increase speed.
-Roll oreo mixure into tbsp sized balls
-Place on tin foil or wax paper.
-Use a chocolate melt or stove top to melt almond bark.
-I used the stove top, on medium low.
-Cover it to help the top melt faster.
-Once the chocolate is melted, turn the stove off or the almond bark will harden and burn on the bottom of the pan.
-After the Oreo balls have been dipped in the almond bark, place them on tin foil or wax paper to dry.
-While almond bark is drying, crush up candy cane and melt mint chocolate chips.
-After mint chocolate has melted, drizzle over the Oreo balls.
-Garnish with a slice of candy cane.
Don’t forget to make extra, or you’ll run out fast! I’m sure your family and friends will be begging for these next year. The best thing about these is that they are easy and inexpensive to make. They are perfect for any holiday!
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me…eleven pipers piping.
Seriously. Do you know how annoying a piper piping is? Add ten more! This is horrific. How am I supposed to enjoy my yoga session with eleven pipers piping non stop. I can’t take this anymore!
I’m going to bake a bunch of Oreo balls and shove them in their pipes! Hopefully they’ll get the point and pipe somewhere else.
My true love needs a serious reality check.
- hannahrg33 likes this
- abeautifulgirlyreflection likes this
- the-girl-named-mongoose reblogged this from windsorstore and added:
- javaddsquad likes this
- thosebittersweetmomentts likes this
- fashionfoodiela reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- amazeynep likes this
- skdr90 likes this
- siggerella reblogged this from undressedskeleton and added:
- escapedbird likes this
- jehaneyx3 likes this
- relaxbreathelaugh likes this
- engvina likes this
- dltcarmen7 likes this
- always-a-brand-new-day likes this
- ssokolowska likes this
- breeeeezzzyyy likes this
- zombielover182 reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- zombielover182 likes this
- poshpoppet likes this
- venusguytrap likes this
- irangei likes this
- itsde-lightful likes this
- dirkudesu reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- dirkudesu likes this
- testofmylife reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- elephantinus reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- estrangedyouth likes this
- priparty likes this
- dreamsofdragonsfire likes this
- undertheseriousmoonlight reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- -electriknebulae likes this
- justaprettyyoungthing reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- classyfashionxoxo likes this
- watchoutselener likes this
- madeinluhweezyanna likes this
- lifeistooshorttohaveabadcoffee likes this
- hearts-daggers likes this
- rarityimitation likes this
- sabertoothtigre likes this
- recovering-with-love likes this
- lostamongtheroses likes this
- choitoygoysoy likes this
- estateincitta likes this
- hejcreena likes this
- plainextraordinary likes this
- sidn3y likes this