85 Calorie Protein Brownies (a.k.a your dream brownie): Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy Free, Soy Free, No Sugar Added, Low Carb & High Fiber.
Growing up, brownies were my best friends. I held hands with brownies every Wednesday. We would: sing, travel, explore and learn all kinds of things together. One time, a bunch of brownies and I spent the night at Sea World.
I’m being serious, but I’m not here to tell you about being a “girl scout brownie”. I’m here to give you my chocolate brownie recipe.
I loved brownies as a kid. Why am I talking about loving brownies as a kid? I still love them! The best part is licking the bowl. Don’t act like you don’t do it.
I bought a new protein smoothie mix called Vega. It is a plant based protein. A couple day’s ago I posted about using it for flavoring blueberries. Every time I eat the blueberries and Vega, it reminds me of brownie batter. I knew there was a way to create a healthy brownie with it. So I did a little digging in my cabinets and started to bake.
I am super happy with the outcome of this brownie. I plan on making these again, but next time I want to add walnuts. They last a week packaged in zip lock baggies or in containers. You could also keep them in the refrigerator. They are the perfect to-go snack or post workout snack.
If you are anything like me, chocolate is always on the mind at night. These friendly brownies will do the trick before bed.
These are also: gluten free, vegan dairy free, soy free, egg free, no sugar added, low fat, high fiber and low calorie.
-2 Small Ripe Bananas
-3 Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
-3 Tbsp Chia Seeds
-2 Packets Truvia or Stevia
-1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
-1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
-2 Scoops Chocolate Vega
-1/2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
-1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
-Add bananas to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth
(P.S : this is how you make delicious banana ice cream!)
-Mix in: baking powder, baking soda, vanilla and Truvia.
-Mix in flax seed
-Stir Chia Seeds
-The batter should look like poppy seed muffin mix
-Add 2 scoops of chocolate vega protein mix.
Combine well. You could mix in three if you’d like to add more protein to the brownies.
Looking for this mix? I bought mine at Whole Foods. You could also check out their online store.
-To give the brownies an extra chocolate boost, stir in unsweetened cocoa powder.
-Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
-Grease a baking sheet.
-Spread out brownie batter evenly across the baking sheet. (about 1/2 inch thick)
The batter cooks how it is put onto the baking sheet, no rising or flattening.
Bake 10-12 minutes.
Cut into eight brownies.
85 Calories, 2.5 g fat, 133 mg potassium, 10.5 g Carbs, 4 g Fiber, 3 g Sugar, 6 g Protein.
- hardbender likes this
- mysarabela likes this
- aagostini likes this
- theloveofyou likes this
- reborn-me likes this
- asdfghjkimberlyoch reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- goldandmold likes this
- abeautifulgirlyreflection likes this
- emahelena likes this
- pwopercat-timelords likes this
- dallasdae likes this
- mariamillz likes this
- theinvadersmustdie likes this
- xxxwendy likes this
- headcasemoments reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- goodoleerin likes this
- haram312 reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- suddensmiles likes this
- sadie55 reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- sclpw04 likes this
- tracyyyaa likes this
- batmanrunstoo likes this
- saraskinny likes this
- luvrma405 likes this
- healthystuffandthings reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- teaandoatmeal reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- fit-muthafuka reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- sparrowandlove likes this
- losttofind-yourself reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- prodesseq likes this
- chellybobellyy likes this
- eazydreazy likes this
- yummydietrecipes reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- foodstuphs reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- sickselkie likes this
- jadorelecafe likes this
- natigurdian likes this
- staystrongwhenthingsf4llapart likes this
- pharaohsfury likes this
- sjace likes this
- gnaturalgreencash likes this
- dubbl reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- thesmellofgardenias likes this
- chelseawithagrin likes this
- hechallengedme reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- jessisgirl reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- dreeeaam likes this
- glutenfreegirlsydney reblogged this from takeitbacktobeauty and added:
- madeinluhweezyanna reblogged this from undressedskeleton