Good Morning, Y’all!
Well, Sadly this will be my last post for a while. Actually I’m not sad at all…I’ll be in VEGAS, baby! Don’t worry. I’ll still post some photos on Instagram and keep you updated! I’ll try to blog with my phone when I’m not poisoning myself at a blackjack table. And by poisoning, I mean soaking up plastic chips. I’m working towards retirement. Shh…let me dream.
I decided to post a typical dinner post to give you a better idea of how we eat everynight!
We love potatoes and they are such a healthy complex carb. They give me the perfect amount of energy for my runs and are a great source f potassium. I blogged yesterday about my new favorite way to flavor them up with Barefoot Contessa’s tip. I did the same with these. I preheated the oven to 405 degrees, then seasoned the chicken and potatoes with brown sugar, olive oil, and garlic onion seasoning.
I cut the chicken up in dices to speed up the cooking time.
We always make sure to include a vegetable or salad in our meals. Sometimes we make vegetables the main dish. This is my favorite vegetable recipe. I have blogged and talked about it many times. Its the first vegetable recipe that I enjoyed. I used to DESPISE vegetables. I wouldn’t even eat them fried…
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, add green beans and water. Microwave for about 6-8 minutes or until green beans are soft, but not too soft!
2. Heat a frying pan with 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil. If you do not have coconut oil you can use olive oil, or cooking spray.
3. Cook green beans for about 3 minutes on high. Add 2-3 packets of Stevia. If you do not like using Stevia or Truvia, you can use honey!
4. Once the green beans start to brown, sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Turn the heat off and cover!
After the potatoes have cooked for about ten minutes, I took them out of the oven and gave them am quick toss and put them back in for another ten minutes.
The chicken cooks for about 15 minutes.
Because I don’t eat chicken, I picked up some vegetable Vietnamese summer rolls! They are my favorite. I try to switch up my main dish instead of eating salmon or shrimp every night. I also make sure to get my protein up by drinking shakes and eating Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is a great late night snack or dessert.
Dinner only took about 30 minutes to prepare! We are all about fast dinners.
- baby--boomerang likes this
- hippydiet likes this
- biggaboysandstolensweethearts likes this
- 99-miles-to-skinny reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- helloronnie likes this
- run-4yourlife reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- celestiaal-glow likes this
- schoolgirlj likes this
- jorditron3000 likes this
- droolspirations reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- gloomy-lolita likes this
- thequeeninthenorth likes this
- dittefrost reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- kayglymph likes this
- healthysuave reblogged this from stealthysuave
- infinitely-darker likes this
- helpingxmyself likes this
- midnightplight likes this
- thrashunreal3 likes this
- sousukeisrlycoolrintehbeautiful likes this
- pinkiipromise likes this
- pinkiipromise reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- kristisemendyaeva likes this
- thethinpursuit likes this
- love-this-land likes this
- sofia2914 likes this
- rest-less-s0ul likes this
- juliaforsgrenjeising likes this
- jjmakinitreal likes this
- shmamrd9 likes this
- lifeofanxcrunner likes this
- glueckseligkeit likes this
- foreveryoungsoon reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- haleyjutras likes this
- momohateshumanity likes this
- sayrahhbeth likes this
- hnzakrzewski likes this
- lipstickandtoughkicks reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- killinandthrillin likes this
- madmanonthemoon likes this
- caityanne90 likes this
- gettingthrough-it likes this
- choosingtobelosing likes this
- gentleandgenuine likes this
- hihaann likes this
- melodiedoyle reblogged this from undressedskeleton
- huntingdjaine likes this
- beautiiinbrains reblogged this from undressedskeleton and added: